Sunday, May 24, 2009

Create your Gmail account and Blog account

This week assignment is to create you Gmail account. Within Gmail account, create a listserv named group, add voice and video chat functions to your Gmail account. Then, you will create your blog account with your Gmail info.

Want to know how Gmail works? Read this article written by Diane Dannenfeldt. Or you can view this video from YouTube.com if the following video doesn't show.



This blog will give you some ideas on what to do in the first and second week of the summer term.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Dr. Wang

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your help Dr. Wang! Great class so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mozilla will not let me post to other peoples blogs. I do not know why but it signs me out everytime I go to someone else's blog. Finally got internet explorer to work. Love your color scheme. Black and Blue are my favorite colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. It always helps to look at what others do! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete